Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Why is Andrew Jackson loved by 45! DAMIFINO


https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com


I hate to be involved in political oriented issues but sometimes I just can't keep still when misinformation comes into my view and this is just one of those matters!

This concerns some dear friends folks I care for deeply!

Recently some folks are standing up for donald trump and his statements about white nationalists! I stand before my readers as a 68 year old individual who grew up with a deep sense of family. My family has been in Adams county PA for several hundred years. I grew up living in a caring household with my maternal grandparents, my 1st world war uncle, my 2cd world war uncle, a my mother who was mostly in the nursing professional and my dad who was dedicated to hard work as a machinist, I don't believe that any of them ever lost a day of work in their lives on less it was an emergency.

Most importantly my great great grandmother was of Native American heritage!

That is what brings me to take a stand against the racist incident of this past weekend, first off I am not going to say that I am pure in these matters so I won't lie about the fact that when I was a young individual I was not very smart about the ways of hatred and intolerance of others, some would say I knew the ways of a bully, that being stated. I will move on to my problem with the leader who is in office and his inadequate statements of the past 72 hours!

trump first off is certainly not the brightest bulb in the pack in the ways of humankind!


He has never been any more than a bully in his life {check that out for your selves, I am not going to waste my time nor anyone else's on that issue!} My issue with the current state of affairs is that he states as well his minions that he is not a bigot or a racist.

Yet just look and his stance on the authoritarian regimes he seems to endear so much.
Another issue for your own research!

This topic concerns an issue much closer to home. That is his infatuation with another President of these United States. Commonly known by Native Americans a man nicknamed “Indian killer” and “Sharp Knife” an avowed racist named Andrew Jackson!

Yes that is correct! In the oval office which the American folks allow each and every president to use hangs a portrait of the most racist president of all time, at least to this point, we will have to allow history to continue to judge and monitor the out come!

I will give a quick outline but judge for yourself by visiting the indiancountry link!


A.wealthy slave owner
B. infamous Indian killer {named "sharp knife"}
C. waged a brutal military campaign in which he proposed that his raiders methodically murder both native women and their children to ensure total annihilation.  
D. Indigenous genocidal maniac 
E. racist against African peoples
F. A scofflaw who “violated nearly every standard of justice,” according to historian Bertram Wyatt-Brown

G. initiated first Seminole War by invading Spanish Florida chasing fugitive slaves 

Just would love to understand why 45 loves 7! 








No comments: