Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hello to all my friends

Howdy Folks

A million things have happened to my world since my last post so here I am again FINALLY!!!!!!

I am now going to be promoting this blog as it was originally meant to be!

Ya'll will be getting photo tips!

I am also going to be promoting various products for your enjoyment, as well as other blogs you all may enjoy and find wisdom within!

I No longer freelance for the Evening Sun in Hanover nor the Emmittsburg and Thurmont Chronicle newspapers.

Both of the Chronicle newspapers died a slow death thanks to the economy!

My eight year run as a freelancer came to a halt when the Evening sun of Hanover decided they would rather have non-professional interns shoot their freelance images! When I say free I mean the cheapskates didn't want to pay for IMAGES so I was told if I had another gig i should pursue it.

NOW the paper is many times barely a few much smaller format pages The local merchandiser many time is thicker than the local rag!

I know that many of you folks out there who are working stiffs like me are also suffering from the lack of cash in the economy. Lets try to help each other out by supporting each others efforts in our enterprises or just enjoy the wisdom of one another and maybe just maybe we can all profit from our
knowledge of the world at large.

It is GREAT to be BACK in the old home place. WOW it sure is dusty in these digs!!!!!

Adios for NOW but I will be Posting on a regular basis! Please stop by often!


Dick Bloom

No comments: